Basic considerations on surface optical nonlinearities [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The origins of the surface nonlinearity in surface second harmonic generation are discussed. It is shown that this second-order nonlinear optical process is characterized by a surface nonlinear susceptibility tensor containing both local and nonlocal contributions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl-20065
E 1.99: conf-851208-4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
8. international conference on lasers, Las Vegas, NV, USA, 2 Dec 1985.
Chen, W.; Shen, Y.R.; Guyot-Sionnest, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13826996