Polarized H/sup -/ source development at BNL [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A polarized H/sup -/ source has been in operation at BNL for several years. It produces 500 ..mu..s pulses of approx.40 ..mu..A H/sup -/ with polarization of approx.75% measured at 200 MeV. Normal operation is at 0.5 Hz, but the source has recently been operated at 5 Hz with encouraging results. Progress in developing a milliampere source is reported.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1986., "bnl-39397", " conf-8610115-24", "DE87006749", 4. international symposium on the production and neutralization of negative ions and beams, Upton, NY, USA, 27 Oct 1986., and Hershcovitch, A.; Alessi, J.G.; Kponou, A.; Niinikoski, T.O.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13827003