Adjacency-blurring-effect of scenes modeled by the radiosity method [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Defense, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this paper we describe a method to simulate images through a scattering atmosphere. We compute the scattering of light from adjacent surfaces into the field-of-view (FOV) with the extended radiosity method. Our simulation takes aerosol scattering phase functions and ground bidirectional reflectance distributions (BRDF) into account. 10 refs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-92-985
E 1.99: conf-920471--4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International Society for Photo Optical Engineering (SPIE) conference, Orlando, FL (United States), 20-24 Apr 1992.
Borel, C.C.; Gerstl, S.A.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13827045