Physics at the Planck scale [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Effective supergravity theories suggested by superstrings can be explored to determine their potential for successfully describing both observed physics at zero temperature and an inflationary cosmology. An important ingredient in this study is the dynamics of gaugino condensation, which has been the subject of recent activity. 33 refs., 2 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/06/1990., "lbl-29990", " conf-901141--5", " ucb-pth--90/49", "DE91012346", International conference on trends in astroparticle physics, Santa Monica, CA (USA), 26 Nov - 1 Dec 1990., and Gaillard, M.K. California Univ., Berkel.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13827295