Research in theoretical physics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Johns Hopkins University, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In this report we describe a research undertaken approximately three years ago: in it we investigate possible signatures of physics non described by the Standard Model of electroweak and strong interactions. The source of such data is signals obtained from observations of point sources in the sky, typically x-ray binary stars, but also some others, such as the CRAB nebula.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1990., "doe/er/40211-6", "DE91002458", and Domokos, G.; Kovesi-Domokos, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13827329