A new way to interpret the Dirac equation in a non-Riemannian manifold [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The idea of internal mass terms is shown not be an appropriate hypothesis when it is placed in connection with the components of the generalized (matrix) vierbeins being proportional to the Riemannian (gravitational) vierbeins. It would result in an undesirable canceling of the Electromagnetic and the Yang-Mills components in the generalized metric. Another hypothesis is introduced where the wave function /psi/ is Taylor expanded in a small parameter p.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fermilab-pub-89/147-a
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13827558