Particle physics candidates for the cosmion solution to the solar neutrino problem [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1988. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper discuss several particle physics candidates for the cosmic solution to the solar neutrino problem. Some of these candidates are: Cold dark matter; No conserved particle number; Conserved particle number but No cosmic asymmetry; and Conserved particle number and a cosmic asymmetry. Also outlined are their properties and methods of detecting them. 23 refs., 8 figs. (LSP)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1988., "la-ur-88-1741", " conf-8803109-6", "DE88014479", 23. Rencontre de Moriond conference: electroweak interactions and unified theories, Les Arcs, France, 6 Mar 1988., and Raby, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13827785