Superconducting notch filter [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 17 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Results of a preliminary investigation of a superconducting notch filter for possible application in the 2 to 30 MHz high frequency (HF) communication band are presented. The circuit was successfully implemented using planar geometry so that closed cycle refrigeration could be used to cool circuits fabricated from high T/sub c/ Nb/sub 3/Sn or Nb/sub 3/Ge thin films. In the present design, circuit Q's of about 2 x 10/sup 3/ were obtained with 50-ohm source and output impedance. (TFD)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-790815-23
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Cryogenic engineering conference, Madison, WI, USA, 21 Aug 1979.
Schuller, I K; Pang, C S; Falco, C M; Kampwirth, R T; Hudak, J J; Anastasio, T A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13828021