Rutherford scattering on nickel [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The study of 5 keV Ne/sup +/ ions on a Ni(110) surface have been studied by the Time-of-Flight (TOF) method. The effect of crystal orientation on neutral and ion yield have been investigated. 2 refs. 5 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Society of Black Physicists conference, Tallahassee, FL, USA, 4 Apr 1986.
Collins, W.E.; Rambabu, B.; Lars, L.K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13828091