Time-dependent Hartree--Fock theory in a two-dimensional rotating frame. [Variational principle, moment of inertia, angular rotational energy contribution] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 19 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- From a variational principle, which is equivalent to Schroedinger's equation, equations are derived which allow one to describe a system of axial symmetry rotating around an axis perpendicular to the symmetry axis. Expressions are given for the moment of inertia, the angular velocity, and the contribution of the rotational energy to the total kinetic energy.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/tm-6053
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Feldmeier, H. T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13828166