Primordial inflation and supergravity [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1984. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The present status of supersymmetric inflationary models is reviewed. In particular, problems in finding a successful model in minimal N-1 supergravity theories are resolved in more general non-minimal theories. 26 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1984., "fnal/pub-84/131-a", "DE85009538", and Olive, K.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13828293