Neutrino mass and neutrino cosmology [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The theoretical progress on neutrino mass and neutrino cosmology made in china during the period 1980 to 1981 is reviewed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on neutrino physics and astrophysics, Maui, HI, USA, 1 Jul 1981.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13828637