Heat leak measurements on Fermilab's energy saver magnet string and transfer line [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Heat leak measurements on magnet strings and transfer line were taken during the latest run of the A1 and A2 satellite refrigerators this past summer. Methods and results are discussed in this report.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Theilacker, J.; Joestlein, H.; Makara, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13828672