1-GWh diurnal load-leveling superconducting magnetic energy storage system reference design. Appendix A [electronic resource] : energy storage coil and superconductor
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 30 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The technical aspects of a 1-GWh Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage (SMES) coil for use as a diurnal load-leveling device in an electric utility system are presented. The superconductor for the coil is analyzed, and costs for the entire coil are developed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-7885-ms(vol.2)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13828874