Experimental measurements of negative hydrogen ion production from surfaces [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Experimental measurements of the production of H/sup -/ from surfaces bombarded with hydrogen are reviewed. Some measurements of H/sup +/ and H/sup 0/ production from surfaces are also discussed with particular emphasis on work which might be relevant to ion source applications.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1977., "lbl-6837", " conf-770940-9", Symposium on the production and neutralization of negative hydrogen ions and beams, Upton, New York, USA, 26 Sep 1977., and Graham, W.G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13829092