Microwave cross section of an ionized channel [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 27 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Measurements of the microwave cross section of the ionized channel created by an intense electron beam propagating in a high density gas are reported. Following a brief theoretical treatment, experimental values at normal incidence for back scattered, forward scattered, and 90/sup 0/ scattered cross section of the beam are reported at 24 GHz for air and nitrogen at 500 torr pressure. (GHT)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/12/1976., "ucid-17238", Fessenden, T.J.; Spoerlein, R.L.; Skinner, A.L., and California Univ., Livermore (USA). Lawrence Livermore Lab.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13829252