Progress report on research program in elementary particle theory, 1979-1980. [Univ. of Texas at Austin] [electronic resource].
- Austin, Tex. : University of Texas at Austin, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 98 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Texas at Austin
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A qualitative description is given of research in the following areas: particle physics in relativistic astrophysics and cosmology; phenomenology of weak and electromagnetic interactions; strong interaction physics and quark-parton physics; quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, and fundamental problems; and groups, gauges, and grand unified theories. Reports on this work have already been published, or will be, when it is completed. (RWR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Sudarshan, E.C.G.; Ne'eman, Y.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13829505