F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, slower than expected progress in software testing may limit initial warfighting capabilities : testimony before the Subcommittee on Tactical Air and Land Forces, Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives / statement of Michael J. Sullivan
- Sullivan, Michael J.
- Additional Titles:
- Slower than expected progress in software testing may limit initial warfighting capabilities
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : color illustration
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Tactical Air and Land Forces Subcommittee
United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-14-468T
- "This testimony summarizes the information contained in GAO's March 2014 report, entitled F-35 Joint Strike Fighter: Problems Completing Software Testing May Hinder Delivery of Expected Warfighting Capabilities, GAO-14-322."
- "For release ... March 26, 2014."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13829879