IRS targeting scandal : the need for a special counsel : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, July 30, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Internal Revenue Service targeting scandal
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 98 pages) : illustrations
- Lerner, Lois G.
- United States. Internal Revenue Service—Corrupt practices
- United States. Department of Justice—Corrupt practices
- Tax exemption—Political aspects—United States
- Nonprofit organizations—Taxation—United States
- Pressure groups—Taxation—United States
- Special prosecutors—United States
- Governmental investigations—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 27, 2014).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
"Serial no. 113-92."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13830241