Surficial geology of the Red Rock 7.5-minute quadrangle, Luzerne, Sullivan, and Columbia Counties, Pennsylvania / geologic mapping by Duane D. Braun ; digital map production by Thomas G. Whitfield ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey ; Pennsylvania Geological Survey; Bloomsburg University
- Braun, Duane D.
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : DCNR, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 92 x 76 cm + text (20 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Whitfield, T. G., Pennsylvania. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, Geological Survey of Pennsylvania, Geological Survey (U.S.), and Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 76°22ʹ30ʺ--W 76°15ʹ00ʺ/N 41°22ʹ30ʺ--N 41°15ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Base map: Red Rock quadrangle, Pennsylvania 7.5 minute series (topographic) / United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources, Topographic and Geologic Survey. 1995, boundaries revised 1998.
Includes notes, symbol table, quadrangle location map, and "Surficial geology mapping project area" map.
Accompanying text bound in pamphlet binder 31 x 24 cm.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references in text.
- Reproduction Note:
- Print reproduction.
View MARC record | catkey: 13830679