The evolving sphere of food security / edited by Rosamond L. Naylor
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 394 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Naylor, Rosamond
- The many faces of food security / Rosamond L. Naylor -- Food security for the poorest billion : policy lessons from Indonesia / Walter P. Falcon -- The food security roots of the middle-income trap / Scott Rozelle, Jikun Huang, and Xiaobing Wang -- Institutions, interests, and incentives in American food and agriculture policy / Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar, David Lazarus, Walter P. Falcon, and Rosamond L. Naylor -- Political economy of EU agricultural and food policies and its role in global food security / Johan Swinnen -- Creating synergies between water, energy, and food security for smallholders / Jennifer A. Burney -- Health and development at the food-water nexus / Jennifer Davis, Eran Bendavid, Amy J. Pickering, and Rosamond L. Naylor -- Land institutions and food security in sub-Saharan Africa / Whitney L. Smith and Rosamond L. Naylor -- Food energy, and climate connections in a global economy / David B. Lobell, Rosamond L. Naylor, and Christopher B. Field -- Agricultural nutrient use and its environmental consequences / Peter M. Vitousek and Pamela A. Matson -- Water institutions and agriculture / Barton H. Thompson, Jr. -- Global agriculture and land use changes in the twenty-first century : achieving a balance between food security, urban diets, and nature conservation / Ximena Rueda and Eric F. Lambin -- Food and security / Stephen John Stedman -- From politics to farm plots : a field perspective on food security / Rosamond L. Naylor.
- 9780199354054 (hardcover), 0199354057 (hardcover), 9780199354061 (pbk.), and 0199354065 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 13830817