Surficial geology of the Ransom 7.5-minute quadrangle, Lackawanna, Wyoming, and Luzerne Counties, Pennsylvania / geologic mapping by Duane D. Braun, 2004 ; digital map production by Victoria V. Neboga, 2006 ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey ; Pennsylvania Geological Survey
- Braun, Duane D.
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : DCNR, 
- Rev. 12/2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 92 x 82 cm + text (16 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Neboga, Victoria V., Pennsylvania. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, Geological Survey of Pennsylvania, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- www.dcnr.state.pa.us , Digitized collection information at the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 75°52ʹ30ʺ--W 75°45ʹ00ʺ/N 41°30ʹ00ʺ--N 41°22ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Base map: Ransom quadrangle, Pennsylvania 7.5 minute series (topographic), 1994 / United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey.
Includes notes, quadrangle location map, "Surficial geology mapping project area" map, and textual descriptions of map units.
Accompanying text bound in pamphlet binder 31 x 24 cm.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references in text.
- Reproduction Note:
- Print reproduction.
View MARC record | catkey: 13830944