Marine environment, marine safety, and human factors, 2014
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 53 pages : illustrations, charts ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Transportation
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
- Transportation research record, 0361-1981 ; no. 2426
- Foreword -- Long-term potential to reduce emissions from international shipping by adoption of best energy-efficiency practices -- Optimal dredge fleet scheduling within environmental work windows -- Waterway performance monitoring with automatic identification system data -- Data fusion of maritime incident databases with Dempster-Shafer Theory -- Analysis with automatic identification system data of vessel traffic characteristics in the Singapore Strait -- Probability analysis of vessel collisions and groundings in southeast Texas waterways.
- "TRB's Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2426 consists of six papers that examine long-term emissions reduction for international shipping; optimal dredge fleet scheduling within environmental work windows; waterway performance monitoring; data fusion of maritime incident databases; vessel traffic characteristics in the Singapore Strait; and probability analysis of vessel collisions and groundings in Southeast Texas waterways." -- Publisher's description.
- "A peer-reviewed publication."
"TRB" -- Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13831257