QUARTERLY TECHNICAL REPORT FOR IN-MINE (IM) SYSTEM [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A circuit that had been earlier lab-tested to eliminate multi-antenna interference in the In-mine (IM) system was fabricated, implemented and tested successfully in a system setting. An adaptive, tracking comb-filter for the through-the-earth (TTE) communications system was designed and implemented. This resulted in noticeable noise reduction. Studies for multi-channel transmission have begun.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fc26-01nt41065--02
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Zvi H. Meiksin.
National Energy Technology Lab., Pittsburgh, PA (US)
National Energy Technology Lab., Morgantown, WV (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13832419