Investigation of heat transfer and combustion in the advanced fluidized bed combustor (FBC) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 180 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Federal Energy Technology Center (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objective of this project is to predict the heat transfer and combustion performance in newly-designed fluidized bed combustor (FBC) and to provide the design guide lines and innovative concept for small-scale boiler and furnace. The major accomplishments are summarized.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Dr. Seong W. Lee.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 06/30/1998 - 06/30/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13833079