Exploratory Research on Novel Coal Liquefaction Concept [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Task 3 work was concluded this quarter. Filtration characteristics of first-stage products were determined in off-line tests. The one-liter autoclave first-stage reactor was successfully operated with an in-line filter. Construction of the 300 mL second-stage catalytic upgrading continuous stirred tank reactor (CSTR) was completed. The reactor system underwent shake-down trials, was modified and subsequently used in tests with first-stage products. The economic evaluation of the conceptual process design continued using data from first- and second-stage tests. First-stage catalyst costs were estimated based on usage rates currently being employed. Task 4 was authorized; a Work Plan was drafted for approval.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Winschel, R.A.; Brandes, S.D.
Conoco Coal Development Co., Library, PA (United States). Research Div.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13833438