Using on-the-job training to comply with CFR 30 part 48 [electronic resource].
- Blacksburg, Va. : Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Dept. of Mining and Minerals Engineering, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 77-82 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Department of Mining and Minerals Engineering and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Training approaches in the mining industry are described. Advantages of group training and individualized training are discussed along with small mine training needs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-9608122--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
27. annual institute on mining, health, safety, and research, Blacksburg, VA (United States), 26-28 Aug 1996.
View MARC record | catkey: 13833638