Mechanisms of pyrite oxidation to non-slagging species. Quartery report, July 1, 1995--September 30, 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford University. Department of Mechanical Engineering
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes research on coal combustion processes and pyrite oxidation processes. Work focuses on the oxidation of iron pyrite to form the non-slagging magnetite.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13833840