A novel approach to catalytic desulfurization of coal. Semi-annual report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A gas chromatographic method has been developed for the quantitation of sulfur removed from coal as tributyl phosphine sulfide. The method also works well for quantitating the products of sulfur removed compounds such as dibenzothiophene.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/pc/95208--t2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13834246