Characterization and failure analysis of ceramic filters utilized for emission control during coal gasification. Quarterly report, July 1--September 30, 1996 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 50 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The research activities performed during the report period include: evaluation of filter samples as well as different type of filters; providing test data as a data base to verify gas stream flow numerical simulation of a filter test chamber; and characterization of the physical properties of ceramic candle filter gas flow properties in the newly completed test facility. The test facility sub-assemblies are described and test data are presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/mc/31203--01
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Zhou, J.; Huque, Z.; Mei, D.
Prairie View A and M Univ., Coll. of Engineering and Architecture, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13834420