Multi-parameter on-line coal bulk analysis. Technical progress report, September 16, 1995--December 15, 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Sodium and silicon in coal has been analyzed by fast neutron activation analysis. Work also continued on the gamma-ray spectrum processing. The final version of the analysis program will be run in Windows environment using the advantage of the user friendly graphical interface and the multitasking. The methods for the class of decomposition of the spectra have been implemented, following the logic of the Pascal version of the program. The main effort was expended in implementing the dialog windows for setting the parameters for the decomposition, creating the library spectra, and the input parameters and for creating the dialog windows. An important feature of the program is the saving of all important parameters when exiting.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Western Kentucky Univ., Bowling Green, KY (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13834649