The use of mixed pyrrhotite/pyrite catalysts for co-liquefaction of coal and waste rubber tires [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- pages 649-663 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The overall objective of this research program is to determine the optimum processing conditions for tire/coal co-liquefaction. The catalysts used will be a ferric-sulfide-based materials, as well as promising catalysts from other consortium laboratories. The intent here is to achieve the maximum coal+tire conversion at the mildest conditions of temperature and pressure. Specific objectives include an investigation of the effects of time, temperature, pressure, catalyst and co-solvent on the conversion and product slate of the co-liquefaction. Accomplishments and conclusions are discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-9508133--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Coal liquefaction and gas conversion contractor review meeting, Pittsburgh, PA (United States), 29-31 Aug 1995.
Sharma, R.K.; Zondlo, J.W.; Dadyburjor, D.B.
USDOE Pittsburgh Energy Technology Center, PA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13834786