The metered delivery of solids into pressure [electronic resource] : A radically new machine concept
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is the second report on the development of a machine concept for the continuous movement and accurately metered delivery of particulate solids (e.g., coal), wet or dry, into environments of ambient or differential fluid or mechanical pressure. It includes the first disclosure of continuous, direct delivery of US power plant coal into 26 psi gas pressure. The pump has only one moving part and is self-cleaning.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
12. annual gasification and gas stream cleanup systems contractors review meeting,Morgantown, WV (United States),15-17 Sep 1992.
Hay, A.G.; Winston, M.M.
Stamet, Inc., Gardena, CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13834800