Coal industry annual 1997 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Energy Information Administration, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 275 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Information Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Coal Industry Annual 1997 provides comprehensive information about US coal production, number of mines, prices, productivity, employment, productive capacity, and recoverable reserves. US Coal production for 1997 and previous years is based on the annual survey EIA-7A, Coal Production Report. This report presents data on coal consumption, coal distribution, coal stocks, coal prices, and coal quality for Congress, Federal and State agencies, the coal industry, and the general public. Appendix A contains a compilation of coal statistics for the major coal-producing States. This report includes a national total coal consumption for nonutility power producers that are not in the manufacturing, agriculture, mining, construction, or commercial sectors. 14 figs., 145 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Energy Information Administration, Office of Coal, Nuclear, Electric and Alternate Fuels, Washington, DC (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 13834808