A calcium oxide sorbent process for bulk separation of carbon dioxide [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This projects described a study of the simultaneous water-gas shift reaction and carbon dioxide removal to prove the technical feasibility of an alternate process for hydrogen production from coal derived gases. Results have been favorable.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/mc/26366--96/c0537
E 1.99: conf-9506162--14
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Advanced coal-fired power systems `95 review meeting, Morgantown, WV (United States), 27-29 Jun 1995.
Lee, G.; Harrison, D.P.; Han, C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13834845