The development of coal-based technologies for Department of Defense facilities. Volume 2, Appendices. Semiannual technical progress report, September 28, 1994--March 27, 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 122 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This semiannual progress report contains the following appendices: description of the 1,000 lb steam/h watertube research boiler; the Pennsylvania CGE model; Phase II, subtask 3.9 coal market analysis; the CGE model; and sector definition.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/pc/92162--t8
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Miller, B.G.; Hatcher, P.; Bartley, D.A.
Consortium for Coal-Water Slurry Fuel Technology, University Park, PA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13835776