Coal log pipeline research at University of Missouri. 1. quarterly report for 1996, January 1--March 31, 1996 [electronic resource].
- Arlington, Va. : National Science Foundation (U.S.), 1996. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Missouri--Columbia, National Science Foundation (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This project consists of the following nine tasks: Machine design for coal log fabrication; Very rapid compaction of coal logs; Rapid compaction of coal logs; Fast-track experiments on coal log compaction; Coal log fabrication using hydrophobic binders; Drag reduction in large diameter hydraulic capsule pipeline; Automatic control of coal log pipeline system; Hydraulics of CLP (Coal Log Pipeline); and Coal heating system research. The purpose of the task, the work accomplished during this report period, and work proposed for the next quarter are described for each task.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1996., "doe/pc/92578--t12", and "DE96012355"
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13835879