Mulled Coal [electronic resource] : A beneficiated coal form for use as a fuel or fuel intermediate. Technical progress report No. 5, April 1, 1991--June 30, 1991
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report covers activities from April 1, 1991 to June 30, 1991. During this period we have: evaluated and identified a number of materials that can serve as mulling agents: enhanced our understanding of the mulling process and required concentration of the various mulling agents; selected and procured equipment needed for systems for continuous processing; and procured the feedstocks needed for Phase II of the program.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Energy International Corp., Pittsburgh, PA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 04/01/1991 - 06/30/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13836631