Development of an advanced, continuous mild gasification process for the production of co-products (Task 4.7), Volume 3. Final report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 138 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Gas Technology
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The focus of this task is the preparation of (1) preliminary piping and instrument diagrams (P&IDs) and single line electrical diagrams for a site-specific conceptual design and (2) a factored cost estimate for a 24 ton/day (tpd) capacity mild gasification process development unit (PDU) and an associated form coke preparation PDU. The intended site for this facility is the Illinois Coal Development Park at Carterville, Illinois, which is operated by Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. (VC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Duthie, R.G.; Knight, R.A.; Babu, S.P.; Wootten, J.M.; Carty, R.H.; Onischak, M.; Gissy, J.L.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1987 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13836634