The role of pore structure on char reactivity. Quarterly progress report, January 1995-March 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In order to examine the role of pore structure, studies will be conducted on coal chars in the electrodynamic balance. Larger particles will also be examined using a fluidized bed to examine diffusion control reactions, and soots will also be investigated to examine the role of meso- and micro-pores without macro-pore interference. These studies will allow a full range of particle sizes and temperatures to be investigated and eventually modelled.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/pc/91294--t14
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13836647