Rheology of coal-water slurries prepared by the HP roll mill grinding of coal. Quarterly technical progress report No. 10, December 1, 1994--February 28, 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The research during this quarter was, directed towards: (1) systematic study of preparation of coal fines by high-pressure roll mill grinding and by high-pressure roll mill/ball mill hybrid grinding, (2) investigation of the rheological behavior of slurries prepared with fines produced by these techniques, and (3) study of the effect of coal cleaning on both short term and long term slurry rheology. Results are discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/pc/92526--t10
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13836685