Stabilization of spent calcium-based sorbent [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The overall objective of this project is to obtain experimental data on the reactions of calcium-based sorbents applicable to both air-blown coal gasification systems and second generation fluid bed coal combustion systems (partial gasification). The project is a 40-month effort. A key technical issue for the utilization of calcium sorbents in advanced coal technologies is the subsequent stabilization of the solid wastes (calcium sulfide/ash) produced by such systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Coal-fired power systems: advances in IGCC and PFBC review meeting,Morgantown, WV (United States),21-23 Jun 1994.
Henningsen, G.B.; Katta, S.; Shires, P.J.
Kellogg (M.W.) Co., Houston, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13836793