Role of coal in the world and Asia [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper examines the changing role of coal in the world and in Asia. Particular attention is given to the rapidly growing demand for coal in electricity generation, the importance of China as a producer and consumer of coal, and the growing environmental challenge to coal. Attention is given to the increasing importance of low sulfur coal and Clean Coal Technologies in reducing the environmental impacts of coal burning.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-9410333--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1. APEC coal flow seminar, Tokyo (Japan), 4-6 Oct 1994.
Johnson, C.J.; Li, B.
East-West Center, Honolulu, HI (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13836800