Moving Bed, Granular Bed Filter Development Program [electronic resource] : Option 1, Component Test Facility. Task 2, Identification of technical issues
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Combustion Power, under the auspices of the US Department of Energy, is developing a moving granular-bed filter for the control of particulate in gasification and pressurized fluidized bed environments. In Task 2, technical issues are identified which need to be resolved for the granular-bed filter to be commercially viable. The technical issues are ranked in relative importance.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1994., "doe/mc/27423--3874", "DE94012298", "AA0510000", Wilson, K.B.; Haas, J.C., and Combustion Power Co., Inc., Menlo Park, CA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 03/01/1994 - 03/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13836983