Development of improved iron Fischer-Tropsch catalysts. Quarterly technical progress report, 1 January 1991--31 March 1991 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Texas A & M University. Department of Chemical Engineering, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of proposed research is development of catalysts with enhanced slurry phase activity and better selectivity to fuel range products, through a more detailed understanding and systematic studies of the effects of pretreatment procedures and promoters/binders (silica) on catalyst performance.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/24/1991., "doe/pc/89868--6", "DE92016726", and Bukur, D.B.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 01/01/1991 - 03/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13838372