Improved performance in coprocessing through fundamental and mechanistic studies in hydrogen transfer and catalysis. Quarterly report, March 27, 1990--June 26, 1990 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Auburn University. Department of Chemical Engineering
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- To gain a fundamental understanding of the role and importance of hydrogen transfer reactions in thermal and catalytic coprocessing by examining possible hydrogen donation from cycloalkane/aromatic systems and by understanding the chemistry and enhanced reactivity of hydrotreated residuum, as well as by enriching petroleum solvent with potent new donors, nonaromatic hydroaromatics, thereby promoting hydrogen transfer reactions in coprocessing. The detailed results of experiments performed on several subtasks during the quarter are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 04/01/1990 - 06/30/1990
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13838478