Molten-Caustic-Leaching (MCL or Gravimelt) System Integration Project. Topical report for test circuit operation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 284 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is a report of the results obtained from the operation of an integrated test circuit for the Molten-Caustic-Leaching (MCL or Gravimelt) process for the desulfurization and demineralization of coal. The objectives of operational testing of the 20 pounds of coal per hour integrated MCL test circuit are: (1) to demonstrate the technical capability of the process for producing a demineralized and desulfurized coal that meets New Source Performance Standards (NSPS); (2) to determine the range of effective process operation; (3) to test process conditions aimed at significantly lower costs; and (4) to deliver product coal.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1990., "doe/pc/91257--t14", "DE93005216", Not Available., and TRW Space and Technology Group, Redondo Beach, CA (United States). Applied Technology Div.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 11/01/1990 - 11/01/1990
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13838503