Collaborative research on fluidization employing computer-aided particle tracking. Quarterly progress report No. 4, July 1, 1989--September 30, 1989 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report covers the fourth quarter of the subject contract. The primary objective of the first year is construction of a portable computer-aided particle tracking apparatus to be used eventually at the Morgantown Energy Technology Center (METC). Third quarter effort was devoted to software development and system interconnection. These efforts continue in this quarter with hardware interface has enabled us to verify that that detectors, scalers, and discriminators are all working properly. Software debugging is now proceeding. Progress has also been made in the fabrication of the tracer particle to match the bed particles to be used at METC.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1989., "doe/mc/25048--t8", "DE92017796", and Chen, M.M.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 07/01/1989 - 09/30/1989
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13838748