Ninth annual coal preparation, utilization, and environmental control contractors conference [electronic resource] : Proceedings
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 702 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Papers are grouped under the following sessions: compliance technology; high-efficiency preparation; characterization; advanced technologies; alternative fuels; coal utilization; industrial/commercial combustor development; combustion; superclean emission systems; carbon dioxide recovery and reuse; air toxics and fine particulates; air toxics sampling and analysis workshop; and combined poster session. Selected papers have been processed separately for inclusion in the Energy Science and Technology Database.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
9. annual coal preparation, utilization, and environmental control contractors` conference,Pittsburgh, PA (United States),19-22 Jul 1993.
USDOE Pittsburgh Energy Technology Center, PA (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 13839085