Equilibrium and volumetric data and model development for coal fluids [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oklahoma State University. School of Chemical Engineering, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- During the present reporting period, the solubilities of hydrogen in benzene were measured at temperatures from 323.2 to 423.2 K (122.0 to 302.0[degrees]F) and pressures to 15.7 MPa (2281 psia). These data are described with root-mean-square errors typically less than 0.001 in mole fraction by the Soave-Redlich-Kwong and Peng-Robinson equations of state when a single interaction parameter, C[sub ij], is used for each isotherm
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/pc/90302-t6
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Robinson, R.L. Jr.; Park, J.K.; Gasem, K.A.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13839278